This module provides access to the incident REST api of Camunda.
IncidentTypeCount(incident_type: pycamunda.incident.IncidentType, incident_count: int)¶
Data class of incident type count as returned by the REST api of Camunda.
Incident(id_: str, process_definition_id: str, process_instance_id: str, execution_id: str, incident_type: pycamunda.incident.IncidentType, activity_id: str, cause_incident_id: str, root_cause_incident_id: str, configuration: str, tenant_id: str, incident_message: str, job_definition_id: str, incident_timestamp: Optional[datetime.datetime] = None)¶
Data class of incident as returned by the REST api of Camunda.
GetList(url: str, incident_id: Optional[str] = None, incident_type: Optional[str] = None, incident_message: Optional[str] = None, process_definition_id: Optional[str] = None, process_definition_key_in: Optional[Iterable[str]] = None, process_instance_id: Optional[str] = None, execution_id: Optional[str] = None, activity_id: Optional[str] = None, cause_incident_id: Optional[str] = None, root_cause_incident_id: Optional[str] = None, configuration: Optional[str] = None, tenant_id_in: Optional[Iterable[str]] = None, job_definition_id_in: Optional[Iterable[str]] = None, sort_by: Optional[str] = None, ascending: bool = True)¶
Get a list of incidents.
- url – Camunda Rest engine URL.
- incident_id – Filter by incident id.
- incident_type – Filter by incident type. Valid values are ‘failedJob’ and ‘failedExternalTask’
- incident_message – Filter by incident message.
- process_definition_id – Filter by process definition id.
- process_definition_key_in – Filter whether the process definition key is one of multiple ones.
- process_instance_id – Filter by process instance id.
- execution_id – Filter by execution id.
- activity_id – Filter by activity id.
- cause_incident_id – Filter by cause incident id.
- root_cause_incident_id – Filter by root cause incident id.
- configuration – Filter by configuration.
- tenant_id_in – Filter whether the tenant id is one of multiple ones.
- job_definition_id_in – Filter whether the job definition id is one of multiple ones.
- sort_by – Sort the results by ‘incident_id’, ‘incident_message’, incident_timestamp’, ‘incident_type’, ‘execution_id’, ‘activity_id’, ‘process_instance_id’, ‘process_definition_id’, ‘cause_incident_id’, ‘root_cause_incident_id’, ‘configuration’ or ‘tenant_id’.
- ascending – Sort order.
__call__(*args, **kwargs) → Tuple[pycamunda.incident.Incident]¶
Send the request.